CEASE Autism Therapy
CEASE Intake Appointment:
$240 - 1 hour appointment to create a detailed time line, medical history and start a detoxification plan. Fee includes additional time in case study and telephone / e-mail support as needed for the first month.
CEASE Support Fee:
$90 - ongoing evaluation of progress and continued support. Includes time on the telephone and in case study. This fee is charged monthly for the first 3 months following the start of CEASE Therapy. Thereafter the fee is charged for every CEASE course. While some improvements can
be seen quickly, complete detoxification of all substances can take an
average of 2 - 3 years. A 6 month minimum commitment is expected.
discount for CEASE Therapy:
Intake for 2 siblings with ASD $200 each. Monthly support and care $70 per child.
consultations are conducted with Skype video.
All completed forms
and payment must be received no later than 3 days prior to the intake
appointment, for sufficient time to prepare your child's file.
visits is expected at time of service.
We accept payment
through PayPal, you do not need a PayPal account.
For new patients we require 48 hrs notice
changes or cancellations, or 50% of the fee
will be billed to reschedule. For cancellations or appointment changes
for follow up appointments we require 24
hrs notice, or 50% of the fee will be billed to reschedule. Missed
appointment fees must be paid before the next appointment can be made.
CEASE Detox Remedy
will receive contact information to Homeopathic Pharmacies.
CEASE & additional Homeopathic remedies, supplements and fees for shipping and handling are not included.
Initial consultation for adults or children (3 years and older)
$240 - includes initial consultation and case history 1 - 2 hrs, + time in case study, on the telephone for support and acute concerns for the following month.
$90 - evaluation of response to the homeopathic remedy and monitoring of the healing process. This includes time on the telephone, in case study and acute concerns for 1 month following the appointment. These appointments usually occur monthly in the beginning and become bi-monthly or are scheduled as needed depending on progress.
$45 per 30min phone consultation.
Payment is expected at time of
service through PayPal for telephone consultations.
Mother & Child discount:
with an initial consultation for the Mother one child up to 2 years old is included FREE.
(Excludes CEASE Therapy)
Save $40 on the initial consultation for another adult and/or children age 3-18 years old from the immediate family. Discounts do not apply in conjunction with CEASE Therapy except as noted above.
Payment is expected 2 days before the initial intake appointment.
Payment for followup visits is expected at time of service. We accept payment through PayPal or checks on approval. Please read the Cancellation Policy below.
Homeopathic remedies and fees for shipping and handling are not included.
- The risks in homeopathy are extremely low, as remedies are highly diluted substances and do not contain any chemical substances (except very small amounts of sugar).
- One dose of one to three pellets taken one time can be an effective treatment.
- Do not repeat the remedies daily, unless you are told to do so.
- Do not take another homeopathic remedy, or combination of remedies, unless you are told to do so.
- Do not discontinue any prescription medication unless advised to do so by the prescribing doctor.
- After you begin homeopathic treatment, do not begin other alternative treatments, such as acupuncture, herbal medicine and shiatsu, because it makes it difficult to evaluate your response to the remedy.
- Keep Ursula informed about what is going on, even if you don't think it is important. You may have been feeling better after taking the remedy and then symptoms may start to return. Or for example, if you get the flu, have an injury or emotional stress, call the office.
- During homeopathic treatment there is the remote possibility of short-lived and mildly uncomfortable change of an existing or previous condition after a remedy is given. If you experience anything unusual after taking the remedy, please contact Ursula.
Home Remedy Kits:
We recommend having a home remedy kit, to be prepared for acute situations like coughs, colds, flu, stomach upset, first aid, etc.. We have a 100 vial 30C remedy kit available. Remedy kits last many years if stored properly. See our Store page for more information and to order a kit.
Primary Health Care:
We highly recommend that you maintain a relationship with a primary health care provider (MD or DO) for yourself or child(ren). If you need a diagnosis, you need to see your Doctor before starting your homeopathic consultation. We recommend you inform your doctor that you are seeing a homeopath. If you wish to discontinue any prescription medication, that is between you and the prescribing physician.
Homeopathy is unlicensed and is alternative and complementary to healing arts services licensed by the State of California. (SB577) We do not imply or promise in any way, to diagnose, treat or offer any cures of named diseases, or to take the place of care by a licensed medical practitioner (MD). If you have a serious, or life threatening condition, seek appropriate medical care immediately.